Saturday, June 18, 2011

The one with me getting Smashed!!!

I finally got my hands on some of the new Smashbook supplies!!! Yay!!!! Here is what I worked on last night.....
I picked the pretty pink book. I think I want to try out different colors. This one will be for my everyday life things. I think I want to get the black one as well just for scrapbook inspirations!

The first page... added the pocket for things I will use to Smash!


On the next page its a super cute saying in the middle... I added some of my favorite quotes and explain what the book is about.... this one above from my favorite show every - Friends. There is no doubt that I AM Monica :)
(Bonus points for who knows what Monica was talking about when she said the quote!!!!)


For tickets and things I want to keep but have no pictures to go with them. (No pictures!!! Crazy I know!!)

Starting to Smash !! I decided that I am going to let go... just a little... and NOT have to have the book in chronological order (shock!!! - I know - me too!!) So I am going to add and make pages as it comes to me.... and when the page design fits.


Here is my favorite page so far. Talking about my CHA experiences, photos, sticker and badges!


Skip ahead a few pages.... and I started an area for some images that I have been collection for my dream home. I added a BG office tab to the side with the word home so I will be able to find it and add to it.


So are you Smashing?????????


So I know that I should have done some real scrapbook pages last night. I have a couple lines I need to work with for the Scrappy Chic design team.... but I was having so much fun Smashing!!! If you want to get your hands on some you better hurry over to Scrappy Chic - they already sold out once and who knows when they will be in stock again!


Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I wish so bad that I could have gotten my hands on a pink Smash book. So pretty and girly! I have the black one. I just got it, and am thinking about giving it to my teenage son. That is, if he would use it. ;-) It's very modern and has some cool graphics. Thanks for sharing yours. These books are so much fun!

Heather said...

Looks like a great start :) I need to get my hands on a couple of those books!

ScrappnBee said...

YOur Smash book looks great! Way to go in letting go and scrapping/ smashing out of order! It looks like you are having a lot of fun with this! I SO need to get one!

Shel said...

Simply smashing! Cheesy! I know, sorry! Best friends episode ever...when Rachel and Ross broke up!

Angela said...

Love your take on the Smash -- I did get the black one, and yours is already prettier than mine! :)

Don't let it get lost in your closet, now.... :) (Do I get bonus points?)

Have fun playing with your kit, too.