Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The one with some Winter Twig!

Could some one please tell me why-oh-why Blogger must auto rotate my photos on me??? This is one of the reasons that I have NOT blogged as much as I would have liked.... I have been fighting with the computer. So..... I give up....

I have had this layout on my desk almost two months now. This line from LYB is so super cute!
I really just only a tiny bit of paper on this one... might be a record for me. The Hambly transparency is one of my most favorite things right now. I don't know! But after I got it in my kit a few months ago I had to go back and get a whole sheet for myself.

Lots of different products here - AC Thickers, Pink Paislee trim, Close to my Heart snowflakes. Too bad its sideways... but the photo is a super cute pic from years ago when we were at Mont Tremblant (ski resort north or Montreal).


This week being back at work has made me sooo tired. I am looking forward to a low key weekend and possibly a little scrapbooking!


Hope you have a great weekend - and that you have more exciting plans than I do ;)

4 comments:

Erica said...

I had an issue the other day with blogger. One photo out of several was turned sideways. I gave up and posted anyway.

I love the winter twig line almost as much as the original twig line. The layout is fabulous!

Patricia said...

I have no idea about the auto rotate sorry! Loving your layout I really like the use of the Hambly!

Sue Althouse said...

I've never had that happen to me. Must be extremely frustrating, but I'm glad you posted it anyway. Looks great!

Angela said...

What a lovely layout! I'm so glad the transparency tickled your fancy, too :)

Bummer about the Blogger problem. That's a mystery!