Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The one with CHA stuff

I love my thickers! And these new ones will look so good on my clip-it-up :) The new line from AC - Dear Lizzy. Love the colors and smaller sized thickers.

But this ribbon is just to die for................
I hear there is also fabric paper in this line.... yum! I have so many ideas already!
As if I don't already own enough stuff from Clip-It-Up... they have to come out with a product that just takes it up another notch! I need it.... well.... at least I really want it. Its so practical. And cute. And matches my other two clip-it-ups!


Then there is Basic Grey. I love this new line. I have not seen anything more than this teeny tiny preview... but I think its going to be great!
But this album..... well, I may just have to break my own rule of having matching albums for this one. Its brown, and polka dots, and D ring! Is there anything better?? (well i guess if it didn't have that ugly ribbon on it... but I can fix that :)
I am all about the canvas tags too. I have some from making memories but I love these from BG!
Off to surf for some more CHA goodies I need!

-Liz

No comments: