Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The one with a 7G tray

For the booth at Mega Meet, one of the featured manufacturers was 7 Gypsies. I love their products but they are not usually my style. I decided to make an altered tray for the booth...

And I love how it turned out!!! I left it at the store so it will be there on display for a while... but I have a spot picked out for it in my living room when I get to bring it home.


The top corner with the banner is my favorite :)

Once I started to get into the project I found so many cool embellishments that I could use. The stamps are from an older line Making Memories- Passport.


The little jar of bead. I wanted to fill it with sand....but I didn't have any available. I may switch it out later.

Now that I have done one.... I may be addicted to them. I think I want to make a white one with wedding photos in it!!!!



6 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Finally catching up with blog reading. Loved your CC layouts and hope your kitty is doing well after the declawing. Both our cats are declawed and it makes life so much easier. Great tray! Perfect use of the 7 Gypsies product. They are not my usual style, either, but I snatched up that new Mykonos line from the SC booth at Mega Meet!

Casey Wright said...

Wow! This looks so beautiful! I love how it turned out too!

Angela said...

Yay! It's fun to get a close-up look at your fun tray. I was cleaning yesterday and found one of the trays with 4x6 openings (it was for a gift that never got made...), so now I have one to fill up, too!

Tina Johnson said...

Hi Liz! What a great idea to make something for the wall with all of your travels. I think i might have to do that too. I love how yours turned out. I wish i could have been with you guys at the mega meet...next year for sure!

scrapfool33 said...

Hi Liz - Your tray turned out fabulous! LOVE all your background papers - those are my total favorites and about all I've been using lately + all of your extras - not to mention your great photos! Very nice job - now you should make a mini to match it!! Bye and I hope to meet you someday at SC, Cathy C.

Erin Bassett said...

Love how the tray turned out! The jar of beads is adorable!!