Monday, May 16, 2011

The one with a lot of Cosmo

Better late than never... but I thought I would share some of the layouts I made super last minute for Mega Meet.
I used two lines both from Cosmo Cricket - Social club is a really cool mix of modern and vintage feel. I used pictures from a night out at our favorite local restaurant!
This next layout I photographed before I added the title... oops :) I added red letters - the name of the restaurant 'Frying Fish'.


This place was so cool - and we had such a fun time trying different kinds of sushi!


This last layout is super simple (time restricted!!)... but its Cosmo Cricket paper as well. It mixes great with the Social club papers as well.

I love this picture of my grandfather fishing on his boat! He loved to fish and we would always go out on his boat when we went to visit.


If you haven't been into Scrappy Chic in a while you definetly need to check out all the new stuff coming in. New Echo Park and Thickers too!!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, these look familiar :)
Great job! I don't think Cosmo is a "challenge line" for you anymore!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job! i love the cosmo!

Alyssa said...

Fun papers. I love what you've done with these layouts!

Sarah Rice said...

awesome job girl! love what you did with the cosmo!

Amy said...

Love all the Cosmo!! I really love the Social Club line!
Fabulous layouts!!