Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The one with a quick trip

So this has been one of the most crazy things I ever did! I had plans for the whole weekend... scrapbooking, shopping, hanging out with friends and a craft show! Well I didn't do any of it!!! Instead I flew down to Myrtle Beach to hang out and golf with my brother. On Thursday night I decided to go.... booked a flight for the next morning... stayed up almost all night packing and getting ready... less than 12 hours later I was in Myrtle Beach on a golf course!
The first day we played at Waterway Hills... it was kind of cold but so good to be out golfing again. We went to dinner at Carabas after... really good food.
The second day we golfed at the Legends - much nicer than the first course... and the weather was nice and warm as well! We played the Highlands course. The clubhouse and facilities were awesome:

Andrew posing after a good shot:

Our stuff:

After golf we went to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. The food and drinks were amazing :) I wish I would have taken a picture of the drink!!!

Me and the big blender:
After dinner we walked around the boardwalk, fed the ducks and played some mini putt! Andrew and I are big fans of the mini putt :)

I didn't get any scrapping done (obviously!).... but I hope to this weekend... and now I have more pics to scrap!! yay!!

Hopefully more scrapbook posts to come this week!
-Liz

No comments: