Friday, November 6, 2009

The one with a Sceret

I am sooooo over the moon excited today! I got invited to create a page for the PageMaps December issue! I can't tell you anymore about it.... its a secret :) But I can tell you the sketch is AMAZING and I can't wait to play with it.
Head on over to Page Maps today to check out the November maps that went up last week. They have sketches for Basic Gray and cards as well. If your in a rut its a great place to get your creative juices flowing again.
I will post my sketch and creation once it goes live next month. Just a little teaser today!

Tomorrow I am heading out to a craft sale with my friend Jen. She will be selling her cute YennyBee baby products. I also made a bunch of greeting cards to sell at the show. I have only made my cards for friends and family so I have no idea how they will sell. Check out Jen's website for location and maps....... if you are in the area come visit us!!

Have a great weekend!
-Liz

No comments: