Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The one with the scraps purge

It sounds funny, but it felt so good to purge all my scraps! I am really conservative with paper and usually get a lot out of it so the amount of scraps I had was still relatively small. But actually throwing out all the old paper that I won't use was very freeing! lol. I don't' have to *worry* about trying to use and keep those scraps that deep down I know I will never use.

So here is what I am left with.... just two little packets, pp and solids:

I used my favorite label maker (from DYMO - got it at Target!)

I grouped all my patterned papers from each collection that I wanted to keep together with a small binder clip. I mostly use my scraps for cards so this way if I need to make a card all the coordinating papers are already together!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow - for all the Americans anyway. For me I will be shopping since the stores are open in Canada... and M's is having 25% off the entire purchase tomorrow! yay!
I will post all the goodies I buy tomorrow :)
-Liz

No comments: