Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The one with 15 seconds of fame

I was so excited today when I opened my e-mail and saw the new set of PageMaps was out!
This month I got to design one of the layouts for them. I really love the one I got to work on. Here is the map:

And here is my version:

I had a lot of fun working on it. There are a lot of great maps this month so you need to head over and check it out! PageMaps

Lots of fun stuff happened over the past weekend! So much to share... where do I start? Friday Mahsa and I went Black Friday shopping... can't tell you about my great deals because everything was Christmas gifts :) But we did score at Macy's!!

Saturday I had all my girlfriends over for my birthday. So much good food and drinks... I have some funny pictures to share later as well! Sunday I went shopping again with my mom and finally found a dress! Thankfully the 4 Christmas parties I have are all with different people so I will be able to wear the same dress.

Now I am almost done my Christmas shopping.... but really worried about packing the the cruise in January. I usually pack the night before we go anywhere... but this time I don't know what to pack! I feel like I don't have enough summer clothes to bring with me and there are no stores here to buy shorts in the winter! Ugh!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch! L like how you tied knots in the ribbon.