Sunday, February 21, 2010

The one with a little peek

Went over to Scrappy Chic today and dropped off my first two layouts for the Design Team. I am really excited to show them to you :) So here are a few little peeks!!


Still want to make a few more things. I have some cute cards planned and one more layout. Also did a little shopping today. You NEED to check out the new Kaiser Krafts line Devonshire. Love the color combo of burnt orange with green and blue. Kinda vintage looking too.
My big purchase of the day was three bottles of glimmer mist! So excited to try them out. I got the new Jillibean Soup white corrugated letter... thought the glimmer mist might look good on them!
I will share the full projects later this week ;)
Liz

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Liz - your layouts are up in the gallery -- they look great!!