Saturday, February 6, 2010

The one with some AC and BG

My first design team meeting is tomorrow! I can't believe it still. I thought I should create a cute journal to keep all my notes and inspiration. I just used a regular notebook and added some BG Indian Summer. I think it will be a nice way to keep everything organized!


I also made these quick pages with the We R Memory Keepers- quick page, page protectors. I wasn't sure how I would like it but they actually really fun to work with. I got 20 pictures scrapped in a very short time. The paper and Thickers are AC Letterbox collection. Loving this line from them! The colors worked perfect with the colors of the hotel and the feeling of the island photos.


I have a lot of pictures from this trip, but not a lot that need their own page so I have a feeling I will be using these a lot for my Cruise pictures.
Off to Scrappy Chic tomorrow ....will share all the fun DT news when I get back!
Hope you have a great Superbowl weekend! Who is scrappin' and who is watchin'?

-Liz

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I totally love your journal.
I really like your layouts, those page protectors look interesting.

Christy Carlson said...

Love all your Bahamas pictures! We got to stay on the island for four days with a trip I won from work. Really intrigued by the page protectors!