Friday, July 9, 2010

The one with Fancy Pants

The new release from Fancy Pants 'Wishful Thinking' is one of my all time faves! A little girlie, a little whimsical, mix of dark and light pink with turquoise! Yummy! So I was very excited when I got my DT kit last month and saw that I got a bunch of it :)
Here is what I came up with...

These pictures that Angela took at Mega Meet are just so darn cute! And go perfect with this paper. Not the best picture of this layout.... but the brown triangle border at the bottom is the new BG basics line, the crochet flower is AC Dear Lizzy and the rick rak is May Arts.

This layout is of my Babe. The background paper is really cute green sparkle dots (hard to tell from this pic). The butterflies are Jenni Bowlin stickers that I pop dotted up and added some stitched tails.

These are all up at Scrappy Chic! Just got my new DT kit on monday and I am super excited for the new stuff. Angela (from the design team) and I are going to meet up at the store on sunday to crop. Its always free on sundays so if you are a local girl you should come on out!!!

As well you all have til monday to comment on this post to WIN some fun Momenta goodies! Monday I will pick a winner and share my Momenta DT layouts for June! Good luck :)

Have a great weekend!
-Liz

PS- Thanks to everyone who posted such sweet comments yesterday! Made my week!!!

4 comments:

Shell said...

As a retailer, I am loving all the new goodies that are coming out - I want to buy it all !!

Angela said...

Dude! I'm famous! I'm in a layout! Woo-hoo! Seriously, though, very fun stuff. I just packed up my Mega Meet photos for a possible layout today - great minds think alike. See you in a bit.
PS: super-cute cat!

Jennifer said...

Very cute stuff!! Love the cat too. :)

Totallyscrappy said...

I love ric rac! Cute stuff...