Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The one with Momenta projects

Thought I would share my Momenta projects with you. These are for the month of June... a little behind but it always takes me longer to get my products! So here they are:

Family Affair line.... a picture of me and Andrew about 10 years ago! You can tell it was summer and we were both out golfing with our very tanned (or red!) faces. Wish I still looked that young :)

Cute card I made for a friends birthday!
Poutine pics from my trio to Quebec. The paper with all the saying on it and the map paper are both from the celebrations and occasions paper pack!
AU- Autodesk University. I attended in december 2008. I have had my badge in my 'to scrap' pile for a long time. So I finally got around to it. The paper used on this is from the Endless Summer paper pack!
I had a really great morning... I played golf with some really nice ladies over at the club.... and had my best round of the year so far! 73!!!!! Super excited!!!!
Friday is the Ladies Member Guest tournament so today was just suppose to be practice for that... so I hope I play that well this friday!!

Off to do some scrapbooking now. Alain is out at Volleyball but I can't wait to watch SYTYCD when he gets home (yes I have him hooked... but Alex was his favorite so now he might not be as into it!) Poor Alex.... he was just so awesome... I am so sad that he is out because of an injury!

Have a great night!
-Liz

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on the score, and on the cute layouts! I love Momenta's letter stickers. And might that be a spot of stamping on your AU layout? Sweet!!

Tracy said...

You look the same as you did 10 yrs ago.
Poutine yumm, I never used to like it, but I do now.
Once again I love your layouts

Keshet said...

Super fun projects! I popped over here from two peas:)