Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The one with all the trim!

I have always loved ribbons! Ever since I was little. I used to have a little box that I kept all my favorite ribbons and trims in. Not sure why I kept them all these years..... but now it seems they are totally in for scrapbooking! Good thing I kept them :)

This weekend I was over at Scrappy Chic and it was all about the trims for me! Chris has the new American Crafts ribbon wall set up... and its awesome!!!
Picked up this little guy from Maya Road..... its so soft.... we were all petting it at the counter! The color and size is great too.... less than an inch wide!


These next two I had to have... since I already love the baby version of this ribbon.... this big daddy verion almost 2" wide!!!! I have so many ideas for this already!


Yup I got both white and brown :)

On to Making Memories.... who has really out done themselves with the trims this time around!
These browns are from the Reverie line.... love the thin brown sparkle! And I am not a bling person at all so.... but its so delicate... love it!
This brown pleated velvet.... well I bought at least 2 yards of that... used a ton already :) Its going into my must have list. Think I need at least another yard!!!

With Christmas coming don't you think this would be great on some Christmas cards?? Yup the same little ribbon in green..... this is in their Halloween line!!!
The orange is something I bought a while ago.... its rick rack + pleats + polka dots + wide + orange..... I love it! Have no idea what to use it on yet but couldn't pass it up. Oh and it does come in pink as well!!! (check their valentines line!!!)

Ok back to work for me :)
Waiting on my kit from Catch the Moments.... can't wait to get started on that! Also will have a new layout to show you soon.... just need some time to edit the photos.
Have a great afternoon!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

All that ribbon is gorgeous. I love the white and brown one the most.

Sue Althouse said...

Oh, I'm afraid to go and look at all the ribbon - won't be able to resist!

Tammy said...

Ah, I love ribbon! But alas, I do not use it enough to justify any more purchases, so I will just drool. :)

ScrappnBee said...

How fun! Those ribbons are awesome. I am organizing my fibers and ribbons right now...but would happily add those to my collection! Great find!