Monday, November 29, 2010

The one with some Props...

Just wanted to thank Sue and Mary for BOTH sending me some props! Got this blog award (my first ever!) from them this weekend.


This award has a few rules.....
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards


So here are my 8 things.....
1. I love chocolate... anything chocolate! I could live on just chocolate :)
2. I am a super picky eater. I have a long list of thing I won't/don't eat and a hand full of things I do... and even then.. those things have their exceptions! (weird I know!)
3. I love IKEA. I camped out overnight for the Grand Opening of the Canton, MI IKEA!
4. Golf is my favorite sport and the only one I am good at. I am a 5 handicap now :)
5. I took a golf lesson this summer out at the Butch Harmon academy (if you are an avid golfer this will mean something... if not then just know hes Tiger Woods old coach!)
6. I love to travel and see new cities.
7. I cannot stand to sit on a beach and read all day. What a waste of time ;)
8. My favorite shows at the moment are Parenthood, Modern Family, Cougar Town and Grey's Anatomy.

Phew... that was harder than I thought it would be! lol :)

Now on to 8 blogs that I think deserve this award... (lots of ladies I would love to send this to just got it this week so I will try not to duplicate!)
1. Angela Hathikhanavala - Paper Cupboard
2. Casey Wright - Creative Casey
3. Lisa Kisch - Babies, Paper & Song
4. Sarah Rice - She Scraps
5. Nancy Keslin - My little Corner
6. Marcie Morgan - Just a Country Girl
7. Brenda Weaver - Sweet Paper Treats
8. Devon Hickmann - Catch the Moments

Hope you all had a good weekend! Mine was busy as usual... but fun.
Need to get some scrapping done this week and I will have some fun stuff to share :)

Today is also my birthday! 29 on the 29th. I think thats called my Champagne birthday or something :) Since I have already celebrated on friday with Jess, Saturday lunch with Liv and dinner with my family on Saturday... no special plans tonight :)

6 comments:

Angela said...

Hooray! Thanks for the award, and happy birthday (again!!).

Remind me to never cook for you, ok, Miss Picky? But if you're ever headed to ikea, just give me a holler! I live right down the road :)

Jess said...

The one with a Birthday! :)

Sue Althouse said...

Happy Birthday! Love learning a little bit more about you - congrats on the award!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to you.
I love that you are a picky eater. At least I know my daughter and I aren't the only ones.
Enjoyed getting to know you a little bit more :)

Casey Wright said...

Awe! Happy Belated Birthday and thanks for the blog award! I shared some love on my post for you today :)

Shel said...

Stumbled upon your blog today. Quite impressive!