Saturday, August 27, 2011

The one with a baby Liz

Every month Angela makes up the kits and I get a line that will be my challenge (Halloween line this month!) and one that she knows I will love. This line I love....Echo Park's Victoria Garden!

It actually turned out to be my challenge line....not sure I love how it tuned out but I love parts of it. I tried to use a circle frame around the photo and I love how the left side turned out. My green pleated flower turned out super cute (love those glubers!!).

I wanted to use this line for my baby photo even though this line is not a baby line. Sometimes I think its more fun to use what I like more than a specific theme!

Lots of little elements from Crate Paper in the corner.

Today I am heading out to the golf course to practice and play a little bit. Alain went to work this morning so I am just waiting for him to come home!


Hope you have a great weekend :)



2 comments:

Angela said...

Ooh, you did fabulous things with this line -- and your baby pic is so dang cute!! Love all the flowers (surprisingly), and the sparkler on the gluber flower is awesome!

Good luck in your tournament -- I'll send you good vibes from the crop room!

Lesli said...

Absolutely beautiful page - I love that line too.