Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The one with some Baseball

I can't believe that its already been over a month! But yes it was mid October when we went up to Toronto to visit my brother Sean and his wife Mahsa. We went to see a Blue Jays - Yankees game.
I used lots of the Crate Paper Random line. In this line nothing matches but it all seems to just 'go' together. Makes it super easy to achieve an eclectic look.


The chipboard clouds are new from Maya Road. I stamped them with a Hero Arts wood grain stamp and some Jenni Bowlin ink. The letters are AC thickers and the navy/denim letters are Crate Paper. Did I mention before how much I love navy letters?? :)


The washi tape is amazing... a bit of a splurge item...but love the look and the colors are great!

The bathroom reno is nearing completion. I am getting sick of it at this point! But I will share some photos soon. I can't wait to get some more time back to scrapbook. My new kit is just sitting there just waiting for me :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the baseball layouts- they always stump me so thanks for the inspiration! :)

Amy said...

Love your layout...all the fun bits and pieces and I love a good baseball game!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the Random look on your layout! Stocked up on supplies for Christmas today at Scrappy Chic, fun shopping!

Angela said...

You are killing me with your excellent washi tape usage! Love the stamped clouds, too -- I'm totally stealing that idea ASAP.
Hope you can pee at home soon ;P Happy weekend!