Monday, September 21, 2009

The one with AC albums

I {heart} my American Crafts brown cloth albums! I liked the idea of having all of my albums matching and eventually want to have them displayed in my living room so they will be seen more. The only problem I had was how to label them. As much as I loved the bookplates on the WeRMemoryKeepers albums I already invested a lot of money in these so I thougth " I can do that myself"! Using my CropADile I added inexpensive bookplates from JoAnns. I really love the way it turned out.
They fit perfectly on my Ikea Expidet bookcase! I think I need a bigger room since I have already outgrown my 2x4! Close up of the bookplates.
I rearranged my room the other day to make some space for my second Clip-It-Up. It looks more open now and very organized. I will share some pictures of my room tomorrow!
-Liz

No comments: