Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The one with some Crate Paper

On April 1st of this year.... (no not a joke!).... my husband officially became a licensed Civil Engineer in the province of Ontario (Professional Engineer of Ontario = PEO). I am so very proud of how hard he worked to finally get there. So when it came to scrapping the pictures from the night I wanted it to turn out really great... and for him to like it.

I have had this paper (Crate Paper) in my stash for a while. I loved it so much and have just been waiting for the perfect pictures. I really love how it turned out. Simple design overall but...hopefully....masculine enough looking for him :)

Products: Paper-Crate Paper, Chipboard letters-K&Co, Tag-misc.


Looking at these pictures it feels like just the other day that we were wishing for spring and now we are jumping right into winter! I can't believe that tomorrow is already October. That means the official start to the craziness of holidays and events in the next three months! Thanksgiving, both my brothers birthdays, Mom's birthday, my parent's anniversary, my SIL-to-be's birthday, my birthday, American thanksgiving, Christmas parties ....(we have 4 for sure already!) ... then Christmas .... and then we leave for Florida on New Years eve for our friend's cruise wedding! Phew... is going to get really crazy around here.... but its my favorite time of year :)

-Liz

No comments: