Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The one with some Glitz

First things first.... I got a new Blog Template! Much cuter than the pain Jane one I had before! I need to learn more about editing the html stuff to make it more my own... but not a bad start!

So...last night we saw Russell Peters, live at the WFCU Center here in Windsor. We had really great seats and he was sooooo funny!
It was a very windy and rainy walk in.... so we aren't looking our best here... but its about the memory right ;) Now for some scrappy stuff! I wanted to share this layout I did. Completely inspired by one piece of paper from Glitz designs. Its not usually something I would pick out, but this pink paper with the crystals hanging down was perfect for some Vegas pictures!

Here we are the the TAO nightclub at the Venetian. Lets just say that place is... CRAZY! I cut the paper out at the sides and the bottom by exacto knife and added a scrap of crazy swirls behind it. Then I added bling around on the crystals!
Being the scrapbookers that we are we had to take a picture of the cool club stamps we got at the door! :)


Products used: Bazzill Bling-cardstock, BG-chipboard, MM-glitter letters, Hambly-overlays, 7gypsies- stamp, Jenni Bowlin- scalloped journal card, Heidi Swapp-bling, Glitz-paterned paper.


Goodnight! -Liz

No comments: