Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The one with some black and white

Black and white Momenta products :) All from the Black Tie collection. This is mostly a wedding collection..... but I think it works for a lot of different things as well. Love this picture of me and my friend Julia! We were downtown celebrating another friend's birthday this night.
Does it look crooked to you? Well I was scrapping away and when I stood up to admire... well it was so crooked! lol. Guess I need to stand up more often. Oh well.... I just cropped it to look straight hopefully :)

Some details..... these letters are my FAVORITE momenta product. Just the right size and polka dot print! yum!
All products are momenta except for the AC rubons.
That's two down and two projects to go :)
Have a great night!
-Liz

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yep - those letters are yummy! And nope - it doesn't look crooked -- good fix!! (I hate it when that happens!)