Monday, June 7, 2010

The one with St. Louis

Woo Hoo!!! My first Momenta layout is done! Super fun and quick using these products. I used the travel line for this one. This page kit is so great! Can you believe that its only $5.00!!! It comes with everything you need to make lots of layouts... and I supplemented it with other Momenta goodies. Like the chipboard title and button stickers.
Some details. Everything is Momenta, except for the little flag... that's MM.
Now I only have three more layouts to get done for this month....(well for May actually!)
This past weekend was great and crappy at the same time. I had a migraine almost all weekend, but I sucked it up and had lots of fun with Friends. The best part is I think I converted Josie into a scrapper! She was over Friday night and we got chatting and before you know it.... she went to her house to grab a bunch of photos to stat scrapbooking them! We stayed up til 1am and made about 5 pages. So now I have another scrapping buddy :)
Sunday was the scrapbook yard sale at Scrappy Chic!!! Always great. Got some awesome deals on cropper hopper paper storage containers, got Josie a paper trimmer brand new in package for $5.oo! Plus lots of other goodies :)
Hope you had a great weekend too!!! Off to start another Momenta page!!!
-Liz

2 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe you braved the yard sale with a migraine! What a trooper! And congrats on your new Momenta adventure -- this is a great start!

Tracy said...

Nice layout.
Sorry about your migraine, I get them and they are not fun.
I love getting friends addicted, I mean passionate about scrapbooking.