Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The one with some Capella!

I have to say that I didn't run out and buy the Capella line when it came out.... like I do for most other BG lines. But I have fallen in love with it! Last night I sat down and turned these out. I think its the fastest layouts I have ever done. Its so much easier when you have to use specific products and not pick from a room full of stuff!!!

The Capella line was perfect for pictures from my SIL to be's bridal shower. So all my layouts this month for Scrappy Chic have pictures from that day!
This is my mom and her three sisters. I don't remember the last time we got a picture with them all together!
I used a sketch from Page Maps -BG Maps for this. A piece of Core'dinations for the base, some BG basics (with the writing on it), some sewing and a Websters Pages Sparkler to top it off. The rest is cappella.... love the bloomer :)

This next one is all the little details of the shower. An overview of the day. Usually my 'grid' pages don't turn out so well... but I like this one :)

The background is a sheet from We R Memory Keepers - the sewing comes on the page already. I added some brown stitching in between the white to tie it all together. Jenni Bowlin paper button and another sparkler on this one.

Hope you had a great weekend.... and long weekend to all the Americans!!!
-Liz

2 comments:

Angela said...

Nifty layouts! Love the stitching on both - esp. the added stitching on the We R paper. Cute!

Tracy said...

Both layouts are so pretty.