Thursday, May 27, 2010

The one with my cousins

Last night I sat down and got most of this layout done! I am always very inspired to scrap when I have great photos. And this one with my three girl cousins and my brothers girlfriend is a great one. I think I only see these girls every couple of years.... so I really love it when we get together. They only stayed for one day... not very much time to catch up :( So I really hope that they stay a little longer when they are back for the wedding!!!!

I only wish that Mahsa was there to be in the picture too... she was inside with her family.
The paper is from Websters Pages - Life's portrait. I really love the soft colors... the sparklers.... the fabric borders!!! I made this flower by cutting hearts out of one of the fabrics, then layering them together to look like petals. Jenni Bowlin button in the middle and a fabulous jewel sparkler in the middle! The bling swirl is by prima... literally I am addicted to these swirls :)

I used some of the BG Capella journal spots with this line... they look like they are made to go together! Which is great since my other papers for the design team this month are from the Capella line. I love when embellishments can be so versatile!

Last night I actually did some gardening. I bought 4 hanging baskets and then took them apart and put the flowers in my window boxes. I love how it turned out!!! And did didn't have to wait for the tiny flowers to grow.. they are already filled it. I will share some pictures tomorrow :)

-Liz

No comments: