Monday, May 10, 2010

The one with my new gig!

This week I have a new job..... kinda! I am going to caddy for my brother in his golf tournament!!!! I am currently just outside of St. Louis, MO. Took us 9 hours to drive here.... lots of rain on the way too. Tomorrow is the practice round so we will see how it goes. I'm sure we will have fun though.... I just hope that the weather co-operates!!!

This past weekend I had so much fun at the Mega Meet!!! I feel that the show was not as good as past years.... but still worth going. The Scrappy Chic booth looked awesome and I had lots of fun working with the girls on Friday. I got lots of new goodies to play with.... but it will have to wait for next week!!!

I planned to bring my cord so I could upload some pictures while I was here.... but I forgot :( So I will just have to do some written updates!!!
Hope you have a great week!

-Liz

No comments: