Friday, May 21, 2010

The one with the beach

I am not usually a big fan of the beach. The sand gets everywhere... the sun is too much for my fair skin... and I can't sit still for that long either! lol. But we were there for New years Eve. We flew down earlier that day and met up with all our friends a couple days before the cruise.

I had these pictures sitting on my desk so I just whipped this up last night. Got to use some new Pink Paislee. My fave! This is mostly Bayberry Cottage line----
And a close up of these awesome letters!! Also got to use a real shell that I have had for years.
Happy Friday to all --- hope you have a good weekend. And happy Victoria Day weekend to all the Canadians out there.... enjoy the long weekend!!!
-Liz

2 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great layout, love the colors!

Melissa said...

Love the layout!! Pink Paislee is awesome.