Friday, October 1, 2010

The one with a cat in a bag

Yup, literally... thats my cat, Babe, hanging out in a Panara bread bag. I had it sitting in the corner, filled with some other plastic bags and for some reason she tipped it over and made herself a little fort. Silly kitty!


Used the new Pebbles Cat line. Its modern and fun! I went a little overboard with the patterns on this one :) Its an interesting color combo - Mint green, orange and brown with hot pink. I guess it goes to show you that almost any combo an work! lol.

This second layout has some pictures of little me!! This is me at 2 years old going out for Halloween. I was little red riding hood... but the plastic face mask looks a lot like Snow White to me! lol.
This line form WeR is really a fall line.... but I didn't have any fall pictures and the black/orange made it feel a little more Halloween like to me. Loving the mini Jenni Bowlin letters!!! At the bottom of the green paper I created a stencil by using the felt trim I got in my kit. Turned out ok for my first try!

Well this week has just flown by... I really can't believe its Friday already!
Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

My cat loves bags, boxes, anything she can jump or crawl in. I believe Great Harvest bags are her favorite. Love that paper!

Angela said...

I already knew the Halloween page was cute :) Love the kitty pics! Marty was just sitting in a box a second ago :) I've been a scrapping fool the past couple days...can't post until after tomorrow though (surprise scrapping).