Friday, October 8, 2010

The one with some Cards

Wanted to start out will a little brag first!!!..... I submitted some projects to the new BG Gallery and they were chosen to be put up! One of them (my design journal) is on the first page right now :)

Also, I wanted to share some of the cards that I made last weekend!

This first one is REALLY different for me! Its the first time that I have done any paper piecing. I was asked to make a card for a couple who are getting married on the pirate ship in front of Treasure Island hotel in Vegas.....I was kinda scared at first since I had no idea what I would do.


Cute and different... not too wedding-ish.... but then again they are not having a typical wedding... so I hope they like it!

The next two cards are both made with 100% Momenta products!

Quick and easy birthday cards :)

Tonight I think I am going to head over to Scrappy Chic to drop off my last two layouts and pick up my new kit. I was thinking maybe to stay and crop as well....I will have to call and see if there are any openings for me!

Hope you have lots of fun stuff planned for the long weekend..... Oh ya - Its Canadian Thanksgiving weekend for those who don't know! Long weekend yeah!
The weather is suppose to be beautiful here as well... 70s and sunny. Sounds like Golf weather to me :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Love the cards. I will have to check out Momenta products.

Tracy said...

Your cards are awesome.
The ship one is over the top.

Angela said...

Way to go on the paper piecing! The bday cards are cute too. Congrats on the BG feature! I just checked it out -- looking good!!

Tracy said...

Teehee, on your comment on my blog.
We celebrate the American Thanksgiving too, I know its just an excuse to have another turkey LOL.