Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The one with my new stuff!

I finally made it over to Scrappy Chic today! You would think since I'm not working that I would have all the time in the world.... but the funny thing is... I am almost more busy not working than when I did! I feel like there is always something to get done.

Anyway.... last week I picked up this Tim Holtz die... so today I bought the long plates that I need for my Cuttlebug so I can actually use this die! I am sure they will be handy for other things as well....
Some new Dear Lizzy! Are those dark purple alphas I see???? lol. Yes I am a dork and have e-mailed AC in the past suggesting that they make dark purple alphas! I am sure its all Liz Kartchner's idea... but I like to think it was my nagging as well :)
Check out the 'just write' journal cards! As soon as I saw these at CHA I had to have them! I plan to use these a lot. And the cute felt flowers... Ahhh love them.

More flowers here from Maya Road. More neutral... but I have plans for them already ;)
These clear stamps from Kaiser look cool on their own..... BUT the real reason I bought them is because there are matching die cuts that go with this set! All you have to do it stamp. I like that. Unfortunately they were not in yet.... so I just got the stamps for now!
Jillibean twine. Saw this used over on Angela's blog... snagged the last pack!!!

Of course I got some of the new tiny type.... and the Jenni Bowlin school house letters (not sure if thats the real name... but thats what I call them!) Love the new tiny size!!!

This afternoon I have been doing a major purge in my room! I have a HUGE box of stuff ready for the yard sale that will be on the 26th of September. There is some good stuff in this box too!! So I am excited to have more room in my little space as well as some more shopping money. I still have some cleaning to do so I am sure I will find more stuff to sell!

Good news... kinda! I had an interview this morning! It went really well and I think I will get at least a part time offer out of it. I am very excited about this but don't want to jinx it by getting ahead of myself. So fingers crossed!!!!!

-Liz

4 comments:

Angela said...

Ooh, fun stuff! I was so close to getting those Kaiser stamps too...maybe next time. I missed the Jenni B. stickers, but I did pick up the chip pieces that match the banners and butterflies. Saw the new Lizzy line, but not those alphas! Cool -- glad they listened to your supreme design advice :)
I think I'll try my hand at making felt flowers pretty soon. Too cute not to try!
Oh, and my stash for the yard sale is growing, too. Hope there's a good turnout.
My fingers are crossed for the job prospects!

Marcie said...

Wow! You got some great stuff! I'm jealous!

Sue Althouse said...

Love all your purchases! Hope you get good news from your interview!

Tracy said...

Good luck on the job.
I love everything. But I really want that Tim Holtz die and those stamps with the matching die. Oh ya and I would love to make those felt flowers.
Ok I just love everthing :)