Thursday, August 26, 2010

The one with some Imaginisce

This has been a pretty low key week for me. Feels like I have not really been getting much done... but I have been working on my DT layouts for Scrappy Chic!

Here is the one I made yesterday afternoon....
Old school Polaroid photos that I took at my Dad's 40th Birthday party. I think I would have been about 12 at the time. I thought I was so cool because I got to go and no other 'kids' were there. I got to help serve the food and take pictures!

Papers are Imaginisce, Pink Paislee trim, lots of mics buttons, thread and chipboard here too.

I had lots of left over scraps.... so I thought I would whip up a birthday card. Can never have too many of those! I like that this paper can really be used for ANY kind of birthday- kid, adult, boy or girl.

Today I have been finishing up my Momenta projects for the month.... and dog-sitting for my parents! This is our dog Georgia!
She rreeeaaallllyy HATES the camera!!! Its so hard to get a picture of her looking at the camera. I surprised her as she snuck around the corner :) I will have her to keep me company all day tomorrow as well.... which means I will not get anything done because she has to be at my side or sitting on me ALL THE TIME!

Can't wait for Alain to get home from work so she can bug him :) lol.... she LOVES Alain!!!

-Liz

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I had to laugh when you said the dog stays by you all day and it is hard to get things done. I have two and know exactly what you mean. :)

Angela said...

Cute dog! Cute photos, too :) Dig the old-school look. I love that you used the text paper as your background -- it looks really cool with all that white space. Great balloons, too -- and great card!! Boy, you knocked this one out of the park!

Anonymous said...

Great layout - it's always fun to scrap old pics and remember those moments. I really like that sweet birthday card. And I just love your cute dog!!! Aaw. :)