Friday, August 6, 2010

The one with Photo Strips

Phew! Its been a crazy two weeks!
Really fun.... but not much scrapping going on. Here are a few that I made just prior to leaving for CHA. Both of them have photo strips in them. Just funny that it happened that way.
I loved working on this first one..... Bo Bunny paper, sticker elements and sticker alphas. The bright colors and with black accents really work for these pictures of our night out for Josie's birthday.
Really fun and simple page. Outlined 'Josie' in white pen to make them pop off the black background.... love the way it turned out!
This next one is pictures from my trip to the St. Louis Zoo.... all the pictures were very grey in tone.... so this old school BG paper really worked with the organic feel of the pictures. I wanted to get a lot of photos on a one page layout.... so two photo strips worked out well!
Made a pocket from some paper to put the map of the Zoo in. Its a really cool map inside so I wanted to keep it with the pictures but not in a too obvious way.
So tomorrow is the big day.... my little brother is getting married!!! You might remember all of the wedding shower layouts I did about two months ago?? Can't believe how the time flew by. We had the rehearsal dinner last night, so tonight we will hang out with family!
Be warned that I might be scrapping a lot of the wedding photos over the next few months lol! :)

Signing out til Monday at least.... want to spend as much time with my family while they are in town as possible. Then I need to get back and get some DT scrapping done!
Have a great weekend!
-Liz

1 comment:

Angela said...

Well howdy stranger! Cute layouts! Love that Bo-Bunny line. Great animal photos, too.
Have a blast at your bro's wedding, and I can't wait to see the great photos. Chat atcha soon.