Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The one with a Wedding

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day! It was 75 and sunny and clear! This summer has been so hot.... we were lucky to have a great day. Here are some pictures from the wedding day....

The bridal party walked along the path on to the patio where we had the ceremony. The golf course grounds were so beautiful!
The setup... on the patio where the ceremony took place!
Alain and I with the Bride and Groom (Sean and Mahsa)
Jess and I with the cousins.... being silly :) They are such beautiful girls!!!
Mahsa being silly.....
The centerpieces.... so beautiful...
I have so many more pictures.... but you will have to wait to see them all in layouts I will be doing ;) I can't wait to get started on them!

-Liz

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a lovely day for a wedding! You all look lovely (and your hair looks amazing!). Can't wait for those layouts!!

Sean said...

I'm eFamous now, thanks, Liz. And please send the original of Mahsa in that pose. That can be the one that goes on my desk at work from now on, ha ha.