Monday, April 19, 2010

The one with Graphic 45 - Part 3!

LOL! Well its not another layout with Graphic 45 but it is a couple of cards! The paper looks like ties that I'm sure my dad has... so I went with some masculine cards. Fathers day and Birthday.


I also finished this layout last night! Its mostly Cosmo Cricket, Garden Variety - the paper, stickers, chipboard tomato and mini letter stickers. The chipboard alpha is BG and some navy swiss dot bazzill for the matting.

Close up....
If you haven't noticed the last few days I am OBSESSED with sewing. I just have to sew on everything!! I used to be so scared of it and worried I would wreck all my hard work.... not scared anymore!! Now I just need to find a place to keep it out in my room so its not such a pain to drag out :)

Taking a break from Mega Meet stuff today to get some invitations done. Off now to pick up some paper and get to work! Then I am meeting my friend Liv for dinner... haven't seen her in a long time so its going to be great to catch up!

Have a great afternoon!
-Liz

2 comments:

Tracy said...

These cards and this layout are awesome. You sure have been busy.

Angela said...

Love! Way to use that cutie tomato, too. I bet Chris would love to have, um, anything for the booth - including your fun cards. Just dropped off a big pile today, and picked up some rings for my mini-book (I love that they have that little "bulk" section - way more affordable for stuff like that!). Maybe I'll finish it up tonight, once grading's out of the way.