Thursday, April 8, 2010

The one with Mega Meet stuff

Are you going to the Mega Meet??? If you are in the area... or even if you want to take a little trip you should come! Its always super fun. I think this will be my fourth year going... and my first year to have my work being displayed :) Very excited for that!

Scrappy Chic is going to have an awsome booth there featuring products from Kaiser Crafts, Graphic 45 and Cosmo Cricket!! This month our Design Team kits were FILLED like crazy!! Here is what I got (PS- this list is loooooong :)
Creative Imaginations paper: ---- love this!!
A new company... Lilybee Designs - Very colorful!
Little Yellow Bicycle - Freshprint Clothesline --- very excited about this line!


We R Memory Keeper- 72 & Sunny -- Cute and Fun!


I believe this is Tim Holtz paper--- don't hate me, but I'm not usually a Tim fan.... these look like fun paper and I am excited to see what I can do with it.... and I got ALOT of it :)

Graphic 45 - New to me as well.... not my style at all... but I'm sure I will rock it somehow!! I love the architecture paper and the patterns that remind me of my dad's ties!

So since the booth will be filled with Kaiser Crafts... here is a mini album I will be making and some flowers to incorporate into my projects this month.

Love these little pins.... and the journaling spots are to die for! (all LYB)

I was sooooo excited to get these chipboard buttons and flowers (Lilybee Designs) and the big titles are from Creative Imaginations!

Misc embellishments from We R

Lots of stickers to go with the CC Material Girl and Garden Variety - Love the frames!


Cute ribbon... not sure who makes it... reminds me of prima but I don't think it is? (let me know if you know who makes it!)


Lots of CC chipboard embellishments! The buttons and flowers are my fave! I will have to do some thinking as so how to use the veggies with faces :)


Phew! That was a lot of stuff. This does not include the CC paper I got and a bunch of Pink Paislee stuff I bought. I saw the Queen Bee line and I couldn't resist!!!
Off to play.....
-Liz

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohh I love almost every thing you showed. I want to go with you.

JennyLilac said...

This post made me wish I was going!

Angela said...

Hey, this stuff looks familiar! :)
Let's see...I think the ribbon is maybe May Arts? (It's only .59/yd, which I find amazing!!)
The frames are from LYB's clothesline, and the journaling spots are creative imaginations -- Chris tells me this line was designed by Prima people, so I figured you'd like it :)
I liked the Lilybee lines so much that I bought some, even though I didn't give myself any -- putting those kits together is a very enabling activity!
I love your album -- are they in store now? I should go pick one out too!
Have fun....

Tracy said...

Oh I wanted to ask you what caused your migraines. I for the life of me can't figure out what triggers mine. Someone thought it might be the barometric pressure that causes mine.