Saturday, April 17, 2010

The one with Graphic 45!

Its cold, overcast and windy here. Not good golf weather. But it is good scrapbook weather! As much as I want to be out on the course today... I also need to get some layouts done for the Mega Meet! Here is one I did with Graphic 45. Have to say I was a little scared to work with this paper.... but I really love how it turned out. The prefect paper for some old pictures!

I went to my mom's and grabbed these pictures from my dad's Law School graduation in 1981! The colors and feel of the papers work great with the pictures... the red paper reminds me of a tie that my dad has :)


Some details.... Kaiser Crafts flowers, Heidi Swapp clock, basic grey letters, misc button, twine and some stitching.

Tonight, my brother and Jess are coming over for dinner... then the guys have some serious hockey playoffs to watch... and the girls some serious scrapping to do :)

Hope you are having a great weekend!

-Liz

3 comments:

JennyLilac said...

Your layout looks great! I think you chose the perfect products for these pics!

Angela said...

Great job! Some of my photos came today, so the mini-album is underway! Looks like we're all making our peace with G45.

Tracy said...

Your layout turned out beautifully