Monday, January 31, 2011

The one with CHA day 2!

Better late than never! Can't believe its already the last day of the show!
Here are some of the highlights from yesterday....

Crate Paper.... my favorite of the show! Love all the lines. For the local girls - we got the entire set of the first three lines and just a little from the neighborhood line.


Close up of the borders and stickers from the ToyBox line.... great boy line for any age!

New Sizzix dies... love the banner of course!

Some inspiration....
Spellbindres gear dies! Very cool....
Kaiser Craft.... Lots of great new stuff coming from them.... a school line, cooking line, purple princess line.... and this is my fave....pink, green and brown!
Pics from the DCWV booth. Took them almost 4 months so make these... sorry for the sideways pic... not sure what up with that... :)
Banner from Fancy Pants... got this line. Very cool retro colors with a modern twist.
It wasn't all work..... Fawn and I being silly....

Got to meet some great scrapbookers that I admire! Kelly Purkey at the Studio Calico booth (so nice to meet you Kelly!!) She is super sweet!
Nicole Harper.... she is so nice! Didn't know that she shops at Scrappy Chic! Got to chit chat with her for a while.
Elizabeth Kartchner.... she is always so nice... Couldn't believe that she remembered me from the last show! She was there with her husband and cutie little baby Lola!

For even more pics of the day head over to the Scrappy Chic blog!
Now I have to get ready to place LOTS of orders..... wish me luck getting back into Detroit... I hear there is going to be lots of snow coming!!!!


6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh man, that Crate stuff is awesome, and I love those new dies! (Hope y'all ordered some!)
And you got to meet super-spiffy people!
You should be safe getting into DTW -- can't speak for the continent in between, though!

Gabrielle Watson said...

I am so jealous that you met Lizzy Kartchner!! LOL... so jealous. She is my scrapbook idol :)

Sue Althouse said...

Great photos! I can hardly wait to get my hands on the new Crate Paper! Yes, there is a major snow storm headed our way - hope you get back home safely before it hits!

Catch the Moments Kit said...

Yeah..love the Crate Paper so much!! I ordered all 4 lines for Catch the Moments!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love everything! I think those border dies are actually from Lifestyle Crafts.

OhioDanielle said...

What fun! I'm jealous that you got to see all the goodies. I really loved the Fancy Pants banner! I'm hoping to attend CHA one day :) (I stopped by from Sue's blog - congrats on the award!)