Monday, January 10, 2011

The one with a Happy New Year!

Happy (belated!) New Year to All!

I know I have been MIA for almost a month. I wanted to enjoy my holidays and things were getting so busy that something had to give... and it was my blog. But now I'm back and super motivated to do some scrapping again. Especially with CHA right around the corner!

So what have I been up to? Well we had a wonderful Christmas and then on the 26th flew out to Disney World with my whole family. It was sooo much fun! We wish it would have been a little warmer though.......
My mom and Jess trying on cute hats....
The first night we had to walk through each store at Downtown Disney to keep warm on the way back to the hotel!!!

The second day was not as cold.... we headed over to MGM... or Hollywood Studios :)
Being goofy on the way in to the Muppet's 3D show.....
The 29th we went to Epcot. It was a beautiful day....
Went for lunch in Japan and got pearls.....
Playing mini putt on our last day.... so much warmer! It was girls against boys.... i think we won! The Disney course is suppose to be the hardest mini putt in the whole world! Crazy but fun :)
Just a few pics from our trip! I'm sure you will see a hundred more since I will be scrapping all the fun memories.....
Like this one.....

Alain and I waiting in line for a ride. When I get bored I take pictures :)
Used the We R Memory Keepers valentines line here.... love the KI 'Love' word too! I have been dying to use these!!

More layouts to come this week. I had a girls scrapbook night on Saturday and got a couple more pages done. Makes it so easy when I have a kit to use!!

Speaking of kits :) Catch the Moments has some really great and inexpensive kits if you are looking to scrap your holiday pics... or maybe get your hands on some Pink Paislee for a great deal! Devon (the owner) now has an etsy shop so its sooo much easier to see and order product.
Also, Devon started a new forum to chat about everything scrapbook related.....check it out here. Plus stop by the blog to see all the sales going on each week!

I'm off to bed.... why do Monday's make me so tired???

7 comments:

Angela said...

Love your KI layout! Looks like your trip was super-fun...and I think some goodies in your new kit will help you scrap those photos!

Hope to see you Saturday (it's coupon day too, I think - yay!)

Oh, and welcome back to blogland :)

Pam W. said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing.

my4blessings said...

What a gorgeous "love" layout! This is my first time to your blog but definitely not my last!

ScrappnBee said...

Disney world looked like fun (even if it was cold!). Thanks for sharing pics of your trip! Layout is great! Fabulous job!

Tammy said...

I love your layout. Makes me long for spring with your bright colors. My parents live outside of Orlando - I was there over Christmas and thought the same thing - couldn't it be warmer?????? Well, at least the sky was blue and the sun was shining. Much better than the grey skies I get in Nashville all...winter...long. Looks like you had a great time in FL!

Sue Althouse said...

Welcome back! Looks like a very fun trip and a fun layout!

Tracy said...

So happy to see you back.
I envy you Disney, I would love to go there. I tell hubby once the kids are gone we will get there, teehee.
Lovely layout.