Friday, January 21, 2011

The one with WOYWW.... a bit late!

This week I wanted to participate in WOYWW (Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday).... but I am a bit late. This is what my desk looked like on Wednesday.....


Working on a layout for Scrappy Chic with some new BG Hopscotch. Didn't think I was really into this line til I started to play with it. So loving it now!!!!

Also in the corner you can see a pile of ribbon there????? Yes well I am purging my ribbon pile BIG TIME for the upcoming Yard Sale!!!!!
Here are the piles.....
Mostly AC ribbon and a bunch of random stuff I collected over the years! I now have them sorted by color in little baggies ready for their new homes :)

The funny thing about this purge is I thought it would give me more room for NEW ribbon.... but then I realized that I have been keeping my new-ish ribbon on the desk in a basket and when I added that ribbon to my collection.... I was all filled up again! I think I have a ribbon problem :)

You can see here how I store my ribbon!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

lovely to see someones working space...can't wait to see the layout!

my4blessings said...

Your desk is very neat compared to mine! Looking forward to seeing what you do with Hopscotch.

Gabrielle Watson said...

I have a serious ribbon problem too!! An entire locker basket full of it!

Unknown said...

serious ribbon and trims issues here. i am not even confessing to how out of control it is. hee hee Your workspace looks so clean and tidy.

Angela said...

Love your ribbon storage -- and hooray for purging! I have to get on the ball for the yard sale -- the obvious areas are purged, but the hidden, scary, full-of-who-knows-what areas are next!

Oh, and your workspace is way, way neater than mine mid-project, but by now that can't be a surprise!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the crisp and clean white look of your scrap space! I wasn't too keen on the BG Hopscotch either, may have to give it another look.

Marcie said...

I'm also a ribbon addict and just keep adding more and more!

Tracy said...

This is your desk during working on a project ?!?!
For some reason, I am not surpised, I thought you would be tidy :D