Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The one with some Marjolaine...

When I saw this line at CHA I was very excited. I like lines that can be used for anything. This is marketed as a 'friendship' line but you could use it for almost anything. Also like that although there are flowers... its still great for guy layouts.

So what did I end up using it for??? .... Friend layouts :)

Another Disney Pic (yes it was cold and so I am wearing the same jacket and scarf in *every* picture... I hate that!) Oh well. Jess and I being goofy as we are decided that we should get someone from the family to do a picture for each day of the trip. We were day 2!
(I can't show you day 1 picture because Alain and Andrew thought it would be funny to use an inappropriate finger as their '1'!)

This second layout uses the same line with a Disney photo booth picture strip! We just finished eating a ton of ice cream before these were taken. Nuf said :)

The lighting on this second one is horrid.... we need more sun!!! It doesn't look this weird in real life!! :)

I am planning on attending crop at Scrappy Chic this weekend with Angela and Marry. They both signed up for the scrapbook league.... they are brave... I know any team would kick me off since I am the slowest scrapbooker *ever* and the league depends on how many layouts you produce! Angela will kick butt!!!

I have not been to Saturday crop before but I think it will be fun. I feel like its been forever since I have been in the store! Hope to see you there --- and hopefully we will not get anymore snow... I am stick of it! :)

Hope your having a great week so far!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love your style!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great layouts. i love this line--i bought it when it came out but have not had a chance yet to use it! great job!

Angela said...

Great job! I love that your two layouts -- using one line -- have totally different moods!
You and Jess are just so silly :)

See you Saturday. League, here I come!!

Connie Mercer said...

I have that paper too ~ havn't used it yet. you LO's lok amazing. I love the design.

Staci said...

Fantastic LOs! TFS. :-)

Jacquie said...

Love what you did with the line...enjoy your crop this weekend!

robindefender said...

Those are fabulous layouts! Thanks for sharing.

my4blessings said...

Your layouts are fabulous! You've got me wanting some Marjolaine now, big time!

Tracy said...

Laughing at your #1 day, teehee.
Your layouts are so fun. Wish I was there.

Sue Althouse said...

Love this paper and your layouts! Great colors, yet the photos still stand out. I know what you mean about waiting for a little sun to get a decent photo. So frustrating. I'm not attending the crop, but maybe I can swing by on Saturday - depends on the weather.