Thursday, January 27, 2011

The one with some Curio

I'm all packed up and ready to go...... to CHA!!!
We are flying out tonight and I am sooooooo excited :) This time around I am bringing my laptop and my cameras are fully charged. I hope to be able to post pictures of the show while I am there.

Thought I would share a couple more layouts today I made with my kit from Catch the Moments! Used the Curio line for both these layouts.... both with very different feels.
This first one is from my brothers wedding....

Loved the teal and peachyorange combo on this one!

This next one is from Disney. Trying to get my brother to smile in a picture is a hard thing. And he never wants to act goofy (how are we related ;) lol). He loves Coke in a bottle so we had to get him next to this giant bottle at Hollywood Studios!

Hope you are having a great week and enjoying all the fun peeks out there! I will share all the CHA show fun with you so check back! Have a great weekend :)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Great layouts! Have fun at CHA! I would love to be able to attend one day.

Casey Wright said...

How exciting! Have a great time at CHA! Love your layouts!

ScrappnBee said...

So excited for you! Enjoy CHA! Love your layouts! The wedding one is cool becuase it isn't black and white...instead it is warm and vintage-y (is that a word?). LOL! Great job!

Angela said...

Great layouts, great line. You and your brother look so much alike! That's so cute...

You better post pics from CHA! I'll be stalking!
Have an amazing time :)

Sue Althouse said...

I picked up the Curio line last time I was at Scrappy Chic. Thought I would pass up yet another vintage line and couldn't resist! Your layouts are wonderful and inspiring - love your examples of such different topics! Have a great time at CHA, will be looking forward to your updates!

my4blessings said...

Love these pages! Hope you have a great time at CHA!