Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The one with some Stamps

Hope you all had a good weekend! I can't believe its already Tuesday!
None of my weekend plans turned out like I planned.... I didn't make it to the crop on Saturday with Angela and Mary :( I was really looking forward to it. Instead I stayed on the couch most of the day not feeling very well.

I did manage to get some scrapping in later that night. I am way behind on my DT layouts so I needed to get them done. Felt a lot better Sunday so I headed over to Scrappy Chic!!!
I dropped off my layouts, picked up my new kit.. (which I LOVE... thanks Angela!!) and did some shopping. Its so hard to shop before CHA. I know there is so much great stuff coming soon!

Here is one of the layouts I made with Webster's Pages:
Old school photo here of me and my brother Sean. Pretty simple layout.... but I used STAMPS :) I never use them.... I don't own very many because I know I won't use them.... but now I am starting to think I need some more! The Scrappy Chic yard sale is coming up soon.... might be a great place to scoop some up for cheap :)

Speaking of the yard sale.... its going to be held on Feb.20th and I already can't wait. I have a HUGE pile of stuff to sell this time around. Always lots of great deals there too!!

Off to bed now...

9 comments:

Angela said...

That photo is great -- the outfits are priceless :) Way to stamp, girl -- I think you're closer to converting!

Glad you feel better (and that you managed to get your paws on the new kit!). Have fun with it.

I'll have a bunch of stamps for the yard sale (of course), so if you want first dibs... :)

Sue Althouse said...

So sorry I missed you Saturday but glad you're feeling better! Very cute page - both of you are wearing adorable outfits! I rarely stamp on a layout, but I have stamps, so I should give it a try!

my4blessings said...

Excellent layout! I like the row of flower ribbon (?) accent. I have more stamps than I know what to do with but I am starting to use them more.

Lida said...

Lovely layout and I love your picture!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great layout! i try to sneak in a stamp or two on my layouts--i so enjoy using them!

This is me: Sweet Pete said...

Love it! Love the coloring too. The maroon w/the teal. Very nice.

Gabrielle Watson said...

I'm like you... I don't own very many stamps because I know that I won't use them. And well.. I rarely do!! Maybe this month I will challenge myself to use them!!

hilde janbroers said...

so sweet! I need to pull my stamps more often as well...think a lot of scrappers have that problem. ;-)

ScrappnBee said...

what an adorable picture! Love it when people scrap their past! Love the dimention from the ribbon! Great job!