Saturday, March 6, 2010

The one with the Mahsa Invite!

Yesterday afternoon my Sister-in-law-to-be came over and we made her invites! They are a really cute outer that fold up to be about 4.25"x5". We used a scalloped monogram sticker to close them. The great thing about these is that they don't even need an envelope! We are just going to add the address and stamp on the back and put them in the mail.

This is the inside of the invite. Very fresh and girlie!
Close up:
This is another version that I did for her to choose from. I really like the bold flowers on this one!
Now I just can't wait for the shower. I have most of it organized. Just need to order the favors and get some small door prizes! Our favors are going to be two tea pyramids from Tea Forte (www.teaforte.com). I fell in love with this tea when I got some for my shower. English Breakfast and Earl Grey are the best!
Have a good weekend!
-Liz

2 comments:

Tracy said...

These invites are so great.
My niece is having a baby shower but my SIL is putting it on. I may have to help her and show her these.

Marlene said...

These are really pretty!