This first is a set of chipboard butterflies! I find that I get the best results when I ink them first in a solid base color that is similar to the mist color. You get a really rich look this way....
These letters were a bit of a challange! They were originally white Thickers... so they had a little glossy finish to them. I just sanded them lightly and inked them in the dark plum color before I sprayed them with the mist. They turned out cute.... more of an antique look... but I don't mind that!
This last piece I played with layering colors. I lightly inked the piece in jumbo java (brown:) and then added the green mist overtop. It is hard to tell in the picture but it looks pretty cool in real life. You definetly get more of the green color coming out than this picture shows. Then I added rubons overtop of the mist... they stuck really well!
So today I went over to the States to pick up paper for another set of shower invites... but they didn't come in yet! The shipping thing must have been wrong... so I will have to go back again soon! Oh well... at least I got to shop a little today :)
Added a bottle of pink glimmer mist to my collection!!! yay!!! And LOTS of new prima.... I think I went a little prima crazy!!! ----> I have pics but will have to post them tomorrow!
Out to dinner tonight with my parents and my brother :)