Monday, March 15, 2010

The one with new DT stuff!

Let me start out by showing you what I got in my newest Design Team package. Mostly paper this time around. Here is the sheet of flocked paper from the MME Lush line.
Lush bling brads, Jeni Bowlin buttons and butterfly!
Some Prima papers..... hummm... might be able to pull out all my prima stuff I just bought last week :)
Two lines from Cosmo Cricket.... have to say I have never used their stuff before! The first line is Material Girl.
And the second is Joy Ride.
Both lines have a vintage feel to me. I will be pulling out some older pics for the Material girl collection.... and some road trip pics for the Joy Ride!

Of course while I was there I did some shopping of my own :)
Chris was *literally* just putting out all this BG Green at Heart when I walked in. Do you think I went a little too crazy???? Paper pack, chipboard letter, bloomers, journal pieces and card kit!!
From what I had seen online I wasn't too crazy about the line... but in person it is so awesome!
Here are some close ups of the letters... they are polka dot!! Ahhhh love it :)

And the journal pieces are great for layouts and cards!
And here is the card kit. I have never done one of these before... but I thought it would be a quick fun project. I do need a lot of cards coming up soon!
These paper from the Dear Lizzy line are so awesome! They are adhesive backed fabric paper! I soooo can't wait to play with these. There are some fabric flowers she made on her blog (Dear Lizzy ) that I need to try for sure!
Well tomorrow I am going to Toronto with my brother Andrew to help my other brother, Sean, and his Fiancee Mahsa move! Its quite a different kind of ordeal when you are moving in apartments rather than houses. They have to RENT the service elevator so you need to be quick and efficient! Between Andrew (the brawn) and me (the brains) we will have then moved in and organized in no time ;)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a surprise party for my hubby's 30th birthday on Friday.... pictures to come soon :)
Thanks to everyone that helped me pull it off.... even if he wasn't really surprised :( lol.
-Liz

2 comments:

Marlene said...

RENT the service elevator? Oh my. That's different, all right!

Looks like you've got a nice stash of new goodies to play with!

Angela said...

Hey, that stuff looks familiar :) I hope you like the Cosmo Cricket stuff -- they're one of my fave companies. I'd have given myself the material girl papers, but I already have the whole kit :)
Oh, and I totally picked up some of the fabric paper and some Green at Heart too -- but I missed the alphas! I think another trip is in order.