Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The one with a wedding pic

With the crummy rainy weather yesterday I didn't get too much done. I wasn't feeling every productive. But I did manage to get this layout done!
Mostly Prima products here. Paper, flowers and bling swirls! The butterfly from Jenni Bowlin was not the one given to me in my design team package but I had the pink ones already and this one matched better so I swapped them out.
The flower with the white things in the middle I bought a few weeks ago so I made the other flowers with misc primas I had around and used the MME brads for the center. Usually I like to use a lot of paper in my layouts but this is just one sheet of the prima. Lots going on already.... but I like how it turned out!
Today I need to come up with some samples for a bride I am meeting with tomorrow night! Very excited for her project. It is not a traditional invitation at all. I will share more when I have some pictures :)
Have a great afternoon!
-Liz

3 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful layout!

Tracy said...

This layout is beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Really love this layout. The flowers are beautiful!