Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The one with the Jump... kinda

I love Chicago! I think it is my favorite city ever! Alain and I went there on our first anniversary and he fell in love too. Its big, but cozy at the same time. You can walk everywhere and there is so much to do. Great parks and you can't forget the shopping!
I can't believe that it was already a year ago that we went there with Andrew and Jess (my brother and his girlfriend). I think its time to plan another trip!
This page is pretty simple for me paper wise. I love to use lots of different textures and colors... but this one I kept it simple. The frame was my inspiration (from chatterbox).
(click to enlarge)


These pictures make me laugh every time I see them. We had so much fun trying to get a good picture of us jumping. All the people passing by must have thought we were crazy!
Supply List: Making Memories-journal spot, Prima - Bling, American Crafts- Thickers, Chatterbox - paper and frame, Autumn leaves- Buttons.

My goal this weekend is to get my invitations photographed so I can get them up here soon! Some of my awesome friends have been recommending me to their friends for wedding invites. It would be great to have them up here so people could see my work anytime!

Speaking of goals, Kelly Purkey (http://kellypurkey.typepad.com/) posted a layout she did about her 27 goals for her 27th year! I thought it was a great idea and made me think about what I want to accomplish in the next year. Don't think I will make a list of 28.... but right now here are some that I am hoping to accomplish by next November:

1. Get on a Design Team.
2. Get published at least once.
3. Make it to championship day this summer. (its a golf thing!)
4. Go on two vacations.
5. Book 4 clients for invitations.
6. Get back to my happy weight.
7. Finish all the painting projects around the house.
8. Be better with my money.
9. Learn to take better pictures/take more pictures.
10. Keep up my Blog!

Its getting late so I think 10 is good enough for tonight! I want to make a layout to remind me of where I am right now and where I want to be in a year. Might be fun to look back and see what I accomplished.

What are your goals for yourself right now?
-Liz

No comments: