Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The one with Scenic Route

Just found out this week over at 2 Peas that Scenic Route is going under! I had been wondering what happened to them over the last few seasons. They had not been any new releases from them for a while! They used to be in my top 5 for sure. I couldn't get enough of them.
So I thought I would post an oldie but a goodie with some of their papers.

I love the browns and deep reds in these papers. The one thing I liked was that their papers were never *too* girlie, or *too* graphic. There was enough variety in each line that they could work with many different things. This layout is from our Disney trip Christmas of 2007.... makes me wish we were going back soon!Close up of the journaling. I think of this page as fairly simple for a few reasons.... there is no chipboard title, not a lot of embelishments and mostly paper and photos! Much different than my style is now, but I still like it.

This week I created a layout to enter into Scrappy Chic's monthly contest. Each month they issue a challenge and you can submit your layout to be voted on. The most votes get a prize pack! The voting does not start til the 20th. So I will post my layout and a link so you can vote for me :)

Better get to bed... its after midnight again!

-Liz

No comments: