Saturday, October 31, 2009

The one with some Candy

Even though we only get a handful of tick-or-tearters every year we always buy way too much candy just in case.... but really its just way too tempting for us NOT to eat it! I think I should have waited until after dinner to put this by the door:
No scary plans for us tonight! Andrew and Jess are coming over for dinner then the girls are going to scrapbook.. yay :) The boys will be flipping between the many sporting events that are on tonight...... Go Yankees and Habs!!

I am planning on making a few goodies to sell at a craft show next weekend. I will be there helping out my friend Jen (Yennybee Baby Designs ----> see link in the sidebar!). Going to make some quick cards and shower invites and maybe even a layout or too if I am really feeling the mojo!
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!

-Liz

No comments: