Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The one with a Monthly Challenge (LYB)

Each month at my LSS they have a Monthly Challenge. Chris (the owner) picks a different feature manufacturer. There is usually a sale on items from that manufacturer and the challenge is to create a page using products from that company. If you get the most votes you win a goodie bag.... not sure whats in it... but I love free goodies!!

So here is my take on this months challenge of using Little Yellow Bicycle:
I used products from their Traveler line. The 3 dot papers, chipboard stickers (day 4, Tuesday and notes from today), transparent overlay, blue paper behind the words in the overlay are all LYB products! Of course I still had to use some Thickers..... every pages needs thickers! The orange tickets are SEI and the tag and paper strip with the bottom title are MM. Brown cardstock is Paper Loft.

So I hope that you will take two minutes and vote for me! Just click here: http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/ and click on the 'Monthly Challenge' on the left hand side. Mine is obviously #2.

Thank you soooo much! :)

-Liz

PS: If any of you fellow bloggers know why sometimes you can click on my images they get larger and somtimes they don't. It seems to be really random but I wish I could make them 'clickable' all the time! TIA

No comments: